Saturday 19 February 2011

*Waves* Well hello there people!

Hi there!  Thank you so much for popping over to my new blog.  I'm a twenty something lass in Manchester UK.  I've had issues with my weight for as long as I can remember.  It's been getting worse recently and I have decided to get my backside in gear and sort myself out.
 

I've tried every diet going, seriously - I'm a diet addict.  I think I'll do posts about them all in the course of this blog, do subscribe to be alerted when I write something.  In addition I'll keep you updated with my dish of the day.  Basically what I'm cooking and eating everyday.  I have a horrible habit of convienience meals and a reliance on the dreaded takeaway.  No more!  This here little blog is going to keep me accountable.  I have a million and one passions, some I'm more passionate about than others.  In addition to dieting, I have a million and one other interests so expect me to babble on about those too.

Anyway, I may have said enough - I'll leave the long posts to later in the week.  Please do say hello if you are reading, I don't wanna be all by myself!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for your comment on my blog, glad you like the mirror :) if you wait a couple of months it'll probably be in the sale again! Good luck with your weight loss, it's a fab thing you're doing and I hope blogging helps you on your journey.

    Have you read this blog? Lots of fab recipe ideas!

    http://keepingslimandgettingstylish.blogspot.com/

    Bibs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Australia! Stop by some tip and get some tips for oyur journey..Best of Luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bibbitybob! I'm loving blogging so far, its so cathartic to let it all out isn't it?

    Hello Australia. Thank you for your comment :-)

    ReplyDelete