Saturday 26 February 2011

The day of reckoning... Weigh In!

So today it was weigh in day.  I spent ages exfoliating (tmi I know!) and selecting the lightest clothes I own to wear to the meeting.  I don't think I've been so nervous in my life.  Thankfully all the hard work effort and 0 point soup has paid off and I am 8.5lbs lighter than I was a couple of weeks ago :-)  Happy days, and my first silver seven!  Go me!

I was beginning to waver a bit and the takeaway down the road has been calling my name.  However this has given me some newfound enthusiasm to go forth and lose this weight once and for all!  If you're considering signing up to WW or commencing any healthy eating plan just do it.  You have nothing to lose but weight and you will lose plenty of that!  Rightio, this is a short post, I'm going to get my dancing shoes on and go out and celebrate.  Have a great day people.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun, thanks for your comment on my blog. How's it going for you? x

    ReplyDelete